"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6
P.D.Q.! Herbal Skin Cream Is Safe And Effective!
Introduced in May of 2004, many thousands Have Already Used P.D.Q.! With Success
Only Apply Twice, Results Seen in Less Than 24 Hours!
Our Claim: P.D.Q.! Herbal Skin Cream is SAFE! It is a topical herbal lubricant that softens tissue. P.D.Q.! does not harm or kill any cellular tissue.Only abnormal tissue (BAD cells) is affected by the softening, thus apparently allowing the body's immune system to attack, destroy and remove the dangerous lesions to which P.D.Q.! Herbal Skin Cream is applied. No other product of which we are aware can claim either this degree of safety or effectiveness.
Results: With only two doses (one drop the first day, another drop 24 hours later), results may be seen as a red bump or a white blister if there is abnormal or dangerous tissue present before application. Scabbing will occur in another 2 to 3 days, and the scab will come off leaving little or no scarring in another 7 to 10 days. After the scab comes off, P.D.Q.! should be re-applied. If there is a secondary reaction, just let the area heal again as during the first process. If there are no BAD cells present when P.D.Q.! is applied there will be no reaction.
P.D.Q.! Herbal Skin Cream is only $89.97. The bottle contains enough cream to use on 10 or more suspicious spots. With a shelf life of at least four years, P.D.Q.! may save you hundreds (or even thousands) on medical bills. (It may save you multiple visits to the doctor, almost completely reduce the risk of scarring, and may eliminate re-occurrence.)
For information, please contact the health professional who directed you to this site.
Thanks so much for your interest – we give God all the praise that many thousands have been helped with P.D.Q.! Herbal Skin Cream on serious skin issues. We hope you will consider the amazing healing ability of P.D.Q.! to be a personal gift from God, and we believe that He led you to this product.
P.D.Q.! Herbal Skin Cream has never failed to work if used as we describe. We believe that by softening the cellular membrane of abnormal cells your body’s immune system is instantly able to perform as God intended, by:
1. Entering the cell – termed “mitochondrial membrane permeability”
We hope you will feel it important and exciting to tell others about your experience with P.D.Q.! It is very difficult for us to encourage others as to the true effectiveness of P.D.Q.! because we are so very limited in what we are allowed to say. You, however, can testify to others in a personal, meaningful way, and we pray that you will receive many blessings from the knowledge that you will have helped others with conditions similar to yours. For health professionals and Christian ministers, you may wish to join our team!
Instructions for use follow below, but please be aware that every lesion is different, and each one may react in a different manner. Simply keep the area clean with soap and water (using fingertips). P.D.Q.! Herbal Skin Cream is SAFE! There has never been an adverse reaction to P.D.Q.! It is very easy to test if there is a concern: simply rub in a drop of P.D.Q.! on soft, unaffected skin. You will find that there is NO reaction. If you have any questions, please contact the health professional who directed you to this site.
We thank you again for your interest, and we acknowledge God’s love for you, and we pray to Him for your good health and peace of mind! Blessings!
Clean the area of concern with soap and water. Put a drop on the fingertip, and rub it over and around the entire area of concern. A reaction (red bump, blister) will appear in 24 hours or less if there is bad tissue. Re-apply the next day again with the fingertip. That’s all the P.D.Q.! you need! Allow the reaction area to scab up (2 to 4 days) – DO NOT pick scab off early, let it heal naturally. Scabs may take 3 to 10 days to come off –more if the area is larger or deeper. The area is SAFE, but keep it clean with JUST soap and water. ALWAYS re-apply P.D.Q.! after the scab comes off to insure the area is clear.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does P.D.Q.! Herbal Skin Cream work?P.D.Q.! softens the tissue - the cellular membrane - of abnormal skin cells (such as might be found in lesions, strange moles, and sores that don't heal), and then your body's natural immune system (comprised of white blood cells, lymphocytes, T-cells and macrophages) is free to attack as it would any foreign invader or suspicious cells. Your own body does the work through APOPTOSIS (this system of killing old or diseased cells removes 30 to 50 BILLION cells each day! P.D.Q.! is simply a lubricant (a skin softener, similar to thousands of lotions and creams available at drug stores - However, P.D.Q.! is refined in a patent pending process that no one else has.) You might wish to visit www.pdqherbals.com to read some comments from users and gain some education. Also, if you REALLY want to know some serious technical descriptions of this amazing natural process called APOPTOSIS you may wish to visit the Wikipedia site: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Apoptosis&oldid=123151485
2. What is P.D.Q.! made of?P.D.Q.! is all natural, comprised of the oil of an herb. Many expensive processes take place in preparing P.D.Q.!, and the formulation requires the exact use of blending, cooking and cooling. No other product is (or can be) made this way. The process of making P.D.Q.! is patent pending. Due to the fact that others could try to duplicate, but never replicate, P.D.Q.!, we choose non-disclosure of the ingredient. There has NEVER been an allergic reaction to P.D.Q.! P.D.Q.! is completelysafe! Important: P.D.Q.! does NOT contain bloodroot. We recommend to NEVER USE A PRODUCT THAT CONTAINS BLOODROOT. IT CAN BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!
3. Where is P.D.Q.! made?P.D.Q.! is made in the United States in an F.D.A. inspected laboratory with special equipment. The materials come from around the world.
4. If P.D.Q.! works so well, why isn't it more expensive? Treatment of dangerous skin problems can run into thousands of dollars, and can permanently disfigure and scar. Some medical treatments are very painful. The good news is that the makers of P.D.Q.! wish to make it available to anyone that needs it at a very reasonable price. With many doses per bottle, it only costs around $10.00 per application (at $89.97 per bottle). And, after all, what price can you put on "peace of mind?" With a shelf life of over four years, P.D.Q.! is an investment that will last a long time.
5. How often do you apply P.D.Q.!? Apply P.D.Q.! once with one drop, then apply another drop in 24 hours. If a reaction occurs, it should do so within the first 24 hours. A scab will form in the next two or three days as part of the body's natural healing process. The scab will come off naturally in 3 to 10 days. Instructions come with the bottle, and we are available by phone to answer questions.
6. Has anyone experienced "adverse reactions" with P.D.Q.!? To date we have had more than 18,000 success stories - possibly more than 100,000 lesions removed. For a day or two after application, some swelling and redness or a blister may be observed. This is normal, and quickly resides when a scab forms. There can be some feel of "tingling" or even sharp pain if nerve endings are involved, but by application of a cold compress this quickly subsides.) Even though there has never been an adverse reaction reported, we suggest trying P.D.Q.! on a spot that appears free from skin lesions to "test" for any potential adverse reaction before application on the lesion.
7. Take the worry out and save big dollars! Apply P.D.Q.! whenever any danger signs appear. Don't wait. Many of P.D.Q.! users have had their doctors to diagnose their skin problem before using P.D.Q.! and if this would make you more comfortable, please get this done first. But, you are in charge of your own health care, so after diagnosis, tell the doctor you wish to try a herbal remedy (P.D.Q.!) at home first before submitting to surgery, freezing or other methods the doctor would perform. Keep your doctor in the loop if you wish, but fight for the lower cost, non-invasive healthy and SAFE approach P.D.Q.! offers you.
8. How does P.D.Q.! compare to other creams that dermatologists offer? P.D.Q.! is the ONLY cream of which we are aware that is completely safe when applied to normal skin tissue. P.D.Q.! works MECHANICALLY and simply softens cells. All others act by killing through chemical means. No other cream acts as fast (P.D.Q.! is INSTANT.) We have been told of horror stories by many of our customers regarding other creams. P.D.Q.!is SAFE!